Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tagged

My mother has tagged me!

Four jobs I've had:

1.) babysitter
2.) babysitter
3.)babysitter
4.) babysitter (Ok, so I've never had a "real" job....)

Four places I've lived:
1.) New Berlin, WI
2.) Island Lake, IL
3.) Columbus, IN
4.) Fort Wayne, IN

Four of my favorite foods:
1.) chicken tetrazzini
2.) crab cakes
3.) oysters
4.) my mother's enchilada casserole

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1.) 24
2.) Alias
3.) Lost
4.) American Idol

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1.) Sweet Home Alabama
2.) The Philadelphia Story
3.) Ocean's Eleven
4.) Pride and Prejudice (if only I had TIME to watch it over and over...)

Four places I would rather be:
1.) Siesta Key, FL
2.) Sydney, Australia
3.) some Carribbean island
4.) Southern Italy

Four websites I visit:
1.) www.imdb.com
2.) www.acpl.lib.in.us
3.) www.redeemer-fortwayne.org
4.) www.ipfw.edu

Four people I want to tag:
1.) Rachael
2.) Katie
3.) Rachel
4.) Lynea

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I promise I will do this... probably tomorrow. :-D