1. One book that changed your life: I'm going to be like my mother and not give the obvious answer (The Bible.) I think I'll have to say Anne of Green Gables. It is largely responsible for making me a goofy, overly-romantic, poetry-reading, girly girl, prone to fits of nostalgia. ;o)
2. One book you've read more than once: Ha! One book.... I'll say Pride and Prjudice, since I've read it more than any other (probably 15-16 times)
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: The Bible
4. One book that made you laugh: Most books make me laugh, at some point. I'll agree with my mother and say Life with Jeeves
5. One book that made you cry:
6. One book that you wish had been written: Time Travel for Dummies
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Koran
8. One book you're currently reading: In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
9. One book you've been meaning to read: War and Peace (if I ever find time!!!)
10. Scariest book you've ever read: Oooooooooooooooooooooooh.... Thunderhead, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. That book was terrifying. Anything that involves witchcraft-ish activities scares me. A close runner-up would be Relic, by the same authors.
Who to tag, who to tag.... Rachael, Katie, and Lynea, and anyone else who wants to do it.