Sunday, November 20, 2005

My mother made me do it!

I've been tagged by my mother to do this. Maybe someday I'll actually write something with some substance. :o)


Seven things to do before I die:

1. Get married (starting with the basics :o))
2. have some kids
3. learn to play the violin
4. live in Germany
5. paint something beautiful
6. dance ballet
7. visit England



Seven things I cannot do:
1. fall asleep without reading
2. cook without a very detailed recipe
3. stand on my tip-toes (working on this...)
4. talk easily with people I don't know well
5. date anyone from TX (my brothers would kill both of us, and that wouldn't be very nice, would it??)
6. wear yellow
7. do a spanish accent

(personalizing this one...)
Seven things that (may) attract me to (some potential future) Hubby:
1. sense of humor
2. eyes
3. hair
4. brains
5. lutheran
6. singing ability (can't have tone-deaf children)
7. athletic ability
(hope I don't come off sounding too frivolous there... ;o))

Seven things I say most often
1. Mama!
2. I'm just checking my email real quick....
3. whoa.
4. dude.
5. ja klar!!!
6. I'm hungry....
7. what should I wear?


Seven books or authors you love:
1. Jane Austen
2. Edith Wharton
3. C.S. Lewis
4. P.G.Wodehouse
5. Tolkien
6. The Scarlet Pimpernel
7. one of those crazy Russian dudes....they're all tied


Seven movies you watch over and over again:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. The Philadelphia Story
3. Much Ado About Nothing
4. Return of the King
5. Sense and Sensibility
6. Finding Neverland
7. Cool Runnings


Seven people I want to join in, too:
1. Rachael
2. Katie
3. Rachel
4. Bean
5. Naomi
6.
7.

1 comment:

shiny said...

Ahhh!!! Another one!

I suppose turnabout is fair play, though...