Monday, October 10, 2005

Buh-bye, Bigfoot

I had to write an essay critiquing the "Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization" website for my English class. I actually wrote it back in early Sept., but part of the assignment was that, after reviewing it with the prof., I had to revise it. I just finished up my revision and am SO glad to be done with Bigfoot. If I ever see another Bigfoot documentary I may croak.

Thank goodness I don't live in or near Bigfoot, Wisconsin. That would be too much.

Next up, a 6-8 page paper on the Lowell Mil girls, due in two weeks..... Thank goodness I find that topic at least SOMEWHAT interesting, and I don't think I'll be throwing out any of my books on the subject when I'm finished.

4 comments:

shiny said...

Bigfoot? What the...?

Bethany said...

Yeah, Bigfoot. :oP

Anonymous said...

Bethany,

Do have a completely useless English teacher or what? You seem to have far too much assigned work related to web and other mind-numbing topics.

Don't they read literature in English anymore?

-Pastor Fickel

Bethany said...

Pr. Fickel-

My English prof is beyond useless. :o)
The entire class is mind-numbing. The textbook is filled with blatant liberal propaganda, with no literature in sight.

The prof seemed *really* surprised to discover that several of the students in the class actually know Shakespeare's plays, and he was also shocked that I had heard of (let alone read) authors like P.G. Wodehouse.