Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"Our life holds few distinctions..."

I just wanted to share my amazing accomplishment with everyone. At work this evening, I shelved 1000 books (plus 50 rolls of microfilm) in under 6 hours. I am pretty impressed, especially since our boss told everyone that 100 books an hour was the goal.

My pride in my mad shelving skills is competing with my sense of humor, which tells me that this entire post is pretty silly. (Typing "mad shelving skills" gave the sense of humor an advantage, and I think it wins now.)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

There is nothing wrong with pride in mad shelving skills...

although it is a hilarious statement, and everyone always laughs at it.

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

And your blog holds too few posts ;-)

Seriously, I check every day for some new insight or nugget of wisdom.

Perhaps you need to divert some of those mad shelving skills into blogging exercises.

Just a thought.

kalyan matrimony said...

Wow...Nice information..Thanks for tellin the valubule information..Do like this more blogs..

insta-fb-captions said...

Checkout Happy Shavuot Wishes Messages Greetgs