Sunday, August 05, 2007



You scored as Elizabeth Bennet, As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet


78%

Elinor Dashwood


69%

Marianne Dashwood


66%

Jane Bennet


63%

Emma Woodhouse


56%

Charlotte Lucas


34%

Lady Catherine


31%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, so many people have come up with Elizabeth! I wonder if that is because people subconsciously see themselves as Elizabeth so they answer the questions as they think she would, or if the reason so many people identify with her is because they are actually like her. Hmmmmm.... (I think I need a break from studying psychology...)

I got Emma, btw.

NICUNurse said...

I got Emma, too...and until I saw Bean's post I thought I was the only one ;)

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

You've been Elizabeth for quite a while now. I think you should go back to being Bethany again ;-)