Monday, October 09, 2006

Planning....

The semester is about half-way over, and 2007 schedules are floating around. This is always the most exciting part of the semester for me, but also the hardest- I just want my current classes to be over with!
Over the weekend I sat down with my schedule book and my mother (both indispensible) and figured out which classes I want to take in the spring. I'll be taking second semester-second year German for sure, Weather and Climate (clouds! storms!), a lovely "Western World Masterpieces" lit. class, Ottoman history, and 20th century British poetry. And THEN....the best part of all.... GER320 "Berlin and Beyond," involving a 10-day trip through Germany over Spring Break! I'm so excited!

I've almost decided to try for an English minor, and depending on how the classes fall, a double History/English major. The classes just look sooooo yummy. I'm just crushed that the Elizabethan Poetry class conflicts with the classes I need next semester....But maybe next year.

Or maybe I'll just stay in school for a really long time.....

3 comments:

Jane said...

And you make me want to go work on my master's soooooo badly!

Bethany said...

I guess that's why I'm a history/potential English major and you're a nursing major. I think I would die if I had to take a bunch of science classes. I find biology enjoyable in little bits at a time, and any other science fairly dreadful, but I think I could spend all of my time discussing Renaissance politics or English literature. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Spring break in Germany?!? Woah. Nice. ;o)